Sunday, January 30, 2011

Useless Facts. My head is too small and full of stuff. I need a bigger head.

Roses may be red, but violets are indeed violet.

It takes more calories to digest a stick of celery than it provides. Celery has negative calories.

Charlie Chaplain once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplain look-alike contest.

The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.

The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.

A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

Rhino horn is made of tightly compressed hair, not bone.

Donald Duck never wears pants but whenever he exits a bath or shower he wraps a towel around his waste.

For every foot a giraffe is tall, it has an inch of tongue.

It seems that I have a very limited amount of space in my head, and crap like this comprises most of it. On that note, I'm going to stumble off to grab some noms before returning to Political Science and French... Medieval Studies, headaches, and miles to go before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment